Monday, June 17, 2024

2 Nephi 27:23 -- On a God of Miracles

"For behold, I am God; and I am a God of miracles; and I will show unto the world that I am the same yesterday, today, and forever; and I work not among the children of men save it be according to their faith."
2 Nephi 27:23


I love the idea that God is a God of Miracles, and that he continues to be the same God who did all of the amazing things in the scriptures. I think also though, it's important to remember faith, and to really examine our lives. Expect miracles, and we will see them, because God does miracles in our lives every day... but if we are expecting bigger than life miracles, then we might miss the ones that are all around us, for instance when God helps us stay calm in a stressful situation, or softens someone's heart, or leads us to where we need to be.

Today, let's keep our minds and our hearts open to miracles, and see them for what they are. The Lord's hand is there in our lives. Let's take the time to pray and to connect with God so that we can see it... and also feel the love and joy that the father wants to bless us with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews