Friday, March 30, 2001

Psalms 43:5

"Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God."
Psalms 43:5


Seems like it is really easy to get discouraged in this life.  Sometimes we can only see paths that we don't want to travel.  However... whether we can see them or not, there are paths that will lead us to joy and deep happiness, and those are the ones that God leads us to.  Sometimes there are obstacles to our progress, but God helps us to deal with those things, one at a time, and we continue to progress.  We are that we might have joy, after all... so we might as well go for it. :)  Sincerely, God wants us to be happy... and no matter what is currently transpiring in our lives, there is certainly a way to make it happier. :)  Let’s look for the hope today... it is always, always there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews