Thursday, March 29, 2001

Doctrine and Covenants 42:38

"For inasmuch as ye do it unto the least of these, ye do it unto me."
Doctrine and Covenants 42:38


So, thinking about this today, and you know... it scares me.  I think about how I talk to some of my co-workers, or the way that I have treated some of my friends, and I imagine myself doing those things to Christ.  Infinitely scary.  So, today... I'm going to try to be more aware of how I treat other people, and how that has an effect on my relationship with God.  And, you know... just a thought, but don't you think that we can include ourselves in the bargain as well?  The things that we do to ourselves affect our relationship with God as well.  Let's not treat ourselves badly either, because that also reflects upon the way that we treat God and his gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews