Monday, March 12, 2001

1 Corinthians 1:25

"Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men."
1 Corinthians 1:25


The simple fact that God knows what he is doing sometimes offers a lot of comfort.  Even when we compare our strengths to his weaknesses, he comes out ahead. :)  And that is a comforting thing to me... maybe because it is the one solidity that I find.  When everything else fades, or proves to be ethereal... God remains.  And you know, today, I also find that his expectations seem easier than I have ever felt them to be before.  It seems that God is so much more reasonable than people are. :)  ... and way more forgiving, as well.  So, sincerely... Glory be to God.  He makes so much more sense than the rest of the world does.  Way more sense than I do, for sure. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews