Sunday, March 25, 2001

Psalms 3:6-7

"I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people, that have set themselves against me round about.
Arise, O Lord; save me, O my God: for thou hast smitten all mine enemies upon the cheek bone; thou hast broken the teeth of the ungodly."
Psalms 3:6-7


So, we have yet another reason to be good... the Lord won't break our teeth. :)  (Funny, I have these dreams where my teeth crumble... I wonder if that means I am ungodly...) :)  All joking aside though, I think it is amazingly cool that, with the Lord, even if our very worst fears were realized and they really *are* all out to get us... we're still okay. :)  Because the united force of ten thousand people doesn't do any good if they are united against God's will... they won't have his help.  And if you have God working against you, then... watch out.  :)  And, hey... if ten thousand people out to get us can't bring us down, then what can?  Nothing.  nothing at all.  If we choose the Lord he will never let us down.  That is amazing to me.  No matter who it is in life... as humans, we are bound to disappoint each other, not come through when we should.  God doesn't have our human frailties, and he never breaks a promise.  ...just teeth. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews