Friday, August 18, 2000

3 Nephi 23:1

"And now, behold, I say unto you, that ye ought to search these things.  Yea, a commandment I give unto you that ye search these things diligently; for great are the words of Isaiah."
3 Nephi 23:1


Cool stuff. :)  So, we should read some Isaiah today, eh?  I think it is cool when God gives us clues about what to read, and what to study.  I mean... all the scriptures are before us, and we have the opportunity to search them and know them... but he is nice to us, and points out some of the passages that are going to be on the test, you know? :)  So, the Isaiah passages before this verse especially I would think contain some good stuff (part of chapter 20, and all of 21 and 22).  And then, Isaiah in general.  I always think of Isaiah and Revelations as kind of the same... they both are hard to understand at times... but they both also contain some amazing truths as we work to uncover them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews