Saturday, July 20, 2024

Alma 7:20 -- On God's Straight Path

"I perceive that it has been made known unto you, by the testimony of his word, that he cannot walk in crooked paths; neither doth he vary from that which he hath said; neither hath he a shadow of turning from the right to the left, or from that which is right to that which is wrong; therefore, his course is one eternal round."
Alma 7:20


I love the fact that God cannot walk in crooked paths... that everything about him is true and good and honest and ... infallible. No questioning or wondering what is right, just certainty and infallibility. I want that... and I need that kind of guidance in my life. When I'm clueless, God always knows the way. When something is wrong between us, I know it's me, and it is something I need to figure out. That certainty and solidity is important in our world of ambiguity.

Today, let's avoid the crooked paths and find our surety in God. He can help us through the confusion and darkness, as we hold fast to his word.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews