Friday, September 22, 2023

Revelation 3:20-21 -- On Answering the Door

"Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne."
Revelation 3:20-21


The idea that God is knocking and waiting at the door is an important one for us I think. It reminds us that it's our actions that are standing in the way of that relationship... we have to go and let Christ in so that we can communicate with him.

God offers us everything, and he is here, in our lives, at the door, making an effort to seek us out. Today, let's respond... let's let him in, and learn from him, and do all we can to join him and learn what he can help us do, and be, as we let him in and walk with him in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews