Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Psalms 94:18-19 -- On Overthinking and Overstepping

"When I said, My foot slippeth; thy mercy, O Lord, held me up.
In the multitude of my thoughts within me thy comforts delight my soul."
Psalms 94:18-19


These are some things that I think we can relate to... slipping, both literally and figuratively, and being filled with a multitude of thoughts. :) In both cases, the Lord helps us, which is amazing because these aren't really times when we expect help, and surprise help might be the best kind, because there are things that you just can't plan for, and it is amazing to know that God is always there, even in our emergency times of need.

Today, let's look to the Lord when we slip or overstep, when we are thinking too much or about the wrong things, and in every other circumstance, emergency or not. :) The Lord will be there to listen and to help as we look to him and trust in him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews