Saturday, October 23, 2021

John 9:24-27 -- On Blindness

"Then again called they the man that was blind, and said unto him, Give God the praise: we know that this man is a sinner.
He answered and said, Whether he be a sinner or no, I know not: one thing I know, that, whereas I was blind, now I see.
Then said they to him again, What did he to thee? how opened he thine eyes?
He answered them, I have told you already, and ye did not hear: wherefore would ye hear it again? will ye also be his disciples?"
John 9:24-27


It is interesting to me that although a blind man was healed in this story, the worse blindness was the spiritual blindness of Christ's detractors, trying to convince the world that Jesus had no divinity.

Today, let's pray and seek God's help in healing all of our different kinds of blindness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews