Tuesday, May 28, 2002

Isaiah 43:2

"When thou passeth through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee."
Isaiah 43:2


This is cool.  The Lord watches over us wherever we go, whatever we do.  It helps to remember that, especially when things are stressful.  This morning was rather stressful for me, and to de-stress, my brother and I went to the zoo and to see an IMAX show.  The IMAX show was about Kilimanjaro, and a group of people climbing it... from rain forest to glacier.  Amazing... and I know you don't want the history of my life, I just mention that because it was so awe-inspiring. The glorious creations of God. :)  It also was nice to get another perspective, watching the animals, and seeing some incredible scenes of Africa, after a morning of traffic and stress. :)  I think that God provides that as well... part of not overflowing us. :)  Reading the scriptures can help us get perspective about the things that are happening in our lives, and how unimportant the problems are compared with eternity, and the things that really matter.  Something good to remember today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews