Tuesday, June 18, 2002

Psalms 25:4

"Shew me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths."
Psalms 25:4


I get frustrated sometimes with myself because of how slowly I seem to learn things... about everything.  Life, relationships, myself, God... you name it.  And perhaps I am stalling myself.  I think my prayers contradict one another at times... I ask God to teach me something, but then I pray for him to relieve me of some burden, or take some challenge away.  Sometimes instead of running away from a lesson, I need to face it head on... so instead of contradicting myself, I should pray to learn, so that the lessons don't go on for years, with me never comprehending.  :)  God doesn't give us anything that we can't handle... something to remember today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews