Sunday, June 30, 2002

Alma 63:8

"And it came to pass that they were never heard of more.  And we suppose that they were drowned in the depths of the sea.  And it came to pass that one other ship also did sail forth; and whither she did go we know not."
Alma 63:8


Wouldn't it be interesting to find out where these ships ended up?  I wonder if we will ever get their records, or find out somehow what happened to them.  I think that would be fascinating.  I wonder if they were led someplace by God, or if they were somehow lost... it strikes me as odd though that anything would be included in the scriptures for no reason. :)  I'm thinking they will turn up someplace.  The Lord leads us all to new lands, as we are ready to let go of the things that we have to leave behind.  The new lands are always better than the old, although the journey isn't easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews