Tuesday, June 20, 2000

Zechariah 8:16-17 -- On God's Instructions

"These are the thing that ye shall do; Speak ye every man the truth to his neighbor; execute the judgment of truth and peace in your gates:
And let none of you imagine evil in your hearts against his neighbor; and love no false oath: for all these are things that I hate, saith the Lord."
Zechariah 8:16-17


I like it when God tells me what to do. :)  I know that I should already know, and that I need to be anxiously engaged in a good cause, and not bury my talents... but still, sometimes it is nice when we are a little overwhelmed and God gives us a nice scripture like this... here is what to do:  tell the truth, be honest and promote peace with others, don't get paranoid or mean, and don't support things you don't believe in. :)  A good list for a day when we need some external guidance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews