Friday, May 12, 2000

Doctrine and Covenants 93:36-37

"The glory of God is intelligence, or, in other words, light and truth.
Light and truth forsake the evil one."
Doctrine and Covenants 93:36-37


I think this is interesting and something to aspire to... that true intelligence is light and truth... together.  I think that you can have truth and darkness, and then the truth is really hard to take... and I’m not sure if you can have light and falsehood... maybe the appearance... Satan appearing as an angel of light and stuff... but both together... that is intelligence.  when you have the truth and also the light to see all of it.  you have perspective and absolute confidence in your sources. :)  That is the way to be. :)  (Which is why God is that way, I presume.) :)
Anyway... I think all my life I have wanted to be "intelligent" ... I just have to remember what the ingredients are. :)  You can't go to the wrong source if you want true wisdom, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews