Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Moses 1:4 -- On Works and Words Without End

"And, behold, thou art my son; wherefore look, and I will show thee the workmanship of mine hands; but not all, for my works are without end, and also my words, for they never cease."
Moses 1:4


This is the cool part of Eternity. God tells Moses that he can show him a lot, but not all, because his works are endless... they continue, and his words continue as well.

It is interesting that we, as limited, mortal beings, sometimes see eternity as boring, but God does not. He knows everything, and he hasn't stopped working or talking. I think it is cool and hopeful, and today perhaps we should try not to make ignorant guesses about the limitations of eternity, and instead trust that God has something amazing in store for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews