Tuesday, November 12, 2002

Psalms 82:6

"I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High."
Psalms 82:6


The fact that we are God's children is something that I think I take for granted a lot.  We sing the song in primary, "I am a child of God" and mention it every once in a while, but sometimes it strikes me that being the child of God is a big deal.  It means, for one, that we have the capacity to grow up and be like him.  It means that we're meant for a lot more than this earth, this moment in time... all of those things that God can do, someday we can learn to do as well... walk on water, descend in a pillar of light... all of it. :)  Cooler things that that of course, those are just what popped into my head. :)  Today, let's take a second to think about what it really means to be God's child.  We're not "only human." :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews