Wednesday, November 20, 2002

Proverbs 3:27

"Withhold not good from them to whom it is due, when it is in the power of thine hand to do it."
Proverbs 3:27


This was interesting to me today... not to disclose all of my weaknesses, but sometimes I have a hard time praising a student's writing when they have behavior problems in class... things like that.  And it's one of the worst things that I could do if I were to withhold that praise, because no matter whether they cause me headaches or not, the point is, they are writing, and I should be encouraging that, and complimenting them on a job well done.  Sometimes I think that we are mad at someone or disappointed or jealous or whatever, and it keeps us from being nice... from being good to people, and offering deserved compliments or help.  So, something to think about and work on today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews