Thursday, December 21, 2000

Hebrews 8:10-11

"For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:
And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest."
Hebrews 8:10-11


This is amazing.  The scriptures are amazing... every time you dig into them, you find something interesting that you hadn't really thought of that way before.  No lack of conversation topics when you are talking to God, that's what I say. :)  Anyway... :)  I love that no-one will be teaching the topic of God, because everyone will know.  Isn't that cool, and interesting?  Do you know how many people in the world today are trying to get people to "know the Lord?" ... okay, neither do I... but, hey... it must be a lot, right? :)  and what amazing conversations we'll be able to have with each other when we have such a common foundation of knowledge.  Not that we can't have cool conversations now... but you know, if you both have a common foundation, you can build so much higher, instead of arguing over the basic building blocks. :)  What a different world we would be if this were true now.  The world is going to get so much more interesting and cool as we go on... isn't it awesome? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews