Saturday, October 12, 2024

Isaiah 41:9-10 -- On Being Chosen and Supported

"Thou whom I have taken from the ends of the earth, and called thee from the chief men thereof, and said unto thee, Thou art my servant; I have chosen thee, and not cast thee away.
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness."
Isaiah 41:9-10


We're supposed to liken all scriptures to ourselves, so here is a hopeful one that we can apply to our lives as well. We all have access to God, and if we'reading this, then we are also chosen, and are definitely not cast away. God will help us, uphold us, and strengthen us. Let's go forward, doing good, and all things will work together for our good as we strive to do God's will and bring hope and happiness into our own, and other people's, lives. :)

Today, let's remember that we are not cast away, but are chosen, and supported. We can do this, with God's help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews