Wednesday, April 11, 2001

3 Nephi 26:9

"And when they shall have received this, which is expedient that they should have first, to try their faith, and if it shall so be that they shall believe these things then shall the greater things be made manifest unto them."
3 Nephi 26:9


This is always frustrating to me.  I want to get some new scriptures, preferably something along the lines of the lost ten tribes coming from the north, or some interesting stuff about how to walk on water or increase your stature by a cubit... :)  However, I have to keep reminding myself that I don't take enough advantage of the scriptures that we already have to be able to get new ones... have a hard enough time just trying to live by the current word, imagine if we had more. :)  So, I guess I will have to be content. ... plus, we do have some cool new conference talks to study, and even though they don't talk exactly about the stuff that I wanted to hear... they are the things that I *needed* to hear.  God is good to us, not overloading us with advanced placement classes when we are struggling with the remedial ones we are already in.  He is a good teacher.  I just have to try to be a better student. :)  Let's read our scriptures today; we never know when we might get some more. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews