Tuesday, April 10, 2001

Hebrews 10:16-17

"This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;
And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more."
Hebrews 10:16-17


This is cool... that God places all of the rules within us, so that if we are truly listening to our spiritual side, we will know absolutely the right and the wrong of it. :)  and mentioning hearts and minds... that it isn't only an emotional knowledge, but it can be a logical, common-sense knowledge too.  At the core of who we are, we know God and his ways.  Unfortunately, I don't think that we know *ourselves* that well.  If we truly were looking to find out who we are, and not just looking for the next distraction, I think that we would find that much of what God asks is part of us.  Too often we listen to the natural part of ourselves, and dismiss the spiritual side as not knowing what it is talking about. :)  if we ignore completely the needs of either, we are going to be at war with ourselves forever.  doesn't sound very fun.  ...Today, find the law written in your heart and in your mind, and renew your relationship with God.  He is the greatest. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews