Sunday, January 7, 2001

Romans 15:13-14

"Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.
And I myself also am persuaded of you, my brethren, that ye also are full of goodness, filled with all knowledge, able to admonish one another."
Romans 15:13-14


I like this; it is a very comforting selection... I like that God is the God of hope, and that believing should be about joy and peace.  the Holy Ghost offers us so many things, and one of them is an abundance of hope... that no matter how bleak things seem, no matter how trapped we feel... God offers us the hope of a better world, a better self... offers us lessons and assistance in order for us to get there... to things that are better than we could ever have dreamed, to a life without emptiness or darkness.
And I myself am persuaded of you... my friends... that you are also full of goodness, filled with knowledge, and able to lift each other up.  So, let's tap into that knowledge that we have, express that goodness in all that we do... and help each other succeed.  If we can heal instead of hurt in this world, then we are on the right track.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews