Tuesday, January 23, 2001

1 Samuel 25:6

"And thus shall ye say to him that liveth in prosperity, Peace be both to thee, and peace be to thine house, and peace be unto all that thou hast."
1 Samuel 25:6


This is taken out of context... it's part of a story about King David and a guy named Nabal. :)  But I love the way that they greet each other... peace, peace, peace... to you and everything around you, always... I love that.  I wish people would say that to me... instead of "hey girl... what's up" it would be cool to hear "peace be unto you, are you well?" ... but maybe that is just my penchant for Shakespeare showing itself.  I like hey girl too... don't get me wrong. :)  Anyway, all of you scripture-of-the-dayers out there... Peace , peace, peace... to you and everything that you touch today.  Take a moment and remember that the world is not falling apart, and that God really does know what he is doing. :)  And smile. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews