Saturday, October 10, 2015

Micah 7:8 -- On Winning by Turning the Page

"Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the Lord shall be a light unto me."
Micah 7:8


I love how determined and even triumphant this is.  We know that any enemy to our spirit or testimony can never win, because if we fall, we get up and try again.  No matter how black it is, it can't touch the light of God.  That's faith.  Knowing that there could never be an unhappy ending because we are determined to survive all of the challenging in-between chapters and get to the happy ending that God has promised, that we believe in, and that we are going to keep working for.  We can always win, if we stick with God and keep trying.
Today, let's be this determined to succeed, and when something tough pops up, let's keep turning the pages and living the right way, and get to something better.  Let's not let any obstacle beat us.  Let's keep getting up, let's finish the race, and let's look to God for light and strength when ours are spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews