Saturday, February 8, 2014

Psalms 130:5-6

"I await for the Lord, my soul doth wait, and in his word do I hope.
My soul waiteth for the Lord more than they that watch for the morning: I say, more than they that watch for the morning."
Psalms 130:5-6


I like this... sometimes things in this world seem hard, and we start to lose hope.  We start out doing really well, and then we stop... get tired, and aren't sure if we can make it.  But God is still there, and he never stops doing all he can for us.  If we can wait, and endure, we will always triumph with God.  The idea of those who watch for the morning... great imagery.  We wait in the dark, praying that the sun will rise.  And it does... it always does.  Even more so, God will keep his promises.  Always.  And even more than the relief after waiting through a dark night for the morning sun, God will make everything better and brighter... and *right*er.  No matter how dark the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews