Friday, June 12, 2009

Doctrine and Covenants 90:24

"Search diligently, pray always, and be believing, and all things shall work together for your good, if ye walk uprightly and remember the covenant wherewith ye have covenanted one with another."
Doctrine and Covenants 90:24


Cool cool cool cool cool. :) "All things shall work together for your good" ... amazing. and sometimes you know, you are in some spiritual *zone,* and you can feel it happening. Everything starts working out. Bad things still happen but somehow you are able to handle them without falling apart... it's astounding. It's like even your furniture likes you. :)
Seriously, when we search for the truth, talk to God, and have an attitude of belief instead of doubt when it comes to God... and when we remember our commitments, things just go better. It might seem silly, but seriously, one of the biggest things that I fall back on when I am having a bad day is the fact that every time I have made the experiment, I have had had a better day when I read my scriptures in the morning than when I haven't... happier. And I figure, if I am happier... that is what I should do. There are plenty of other things to believe in... but if your furniture likes you, and you are happy... you're probably going to be okay. :) God loves us, and instead of the whole world being against you, wouldn't it be nice if the whole world was behind you? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews