Monday, June 22, 2009

Zechariah 8:16-17 -- On Timely Guidance

"These are the thing that ye shall do; Speak ye every man the truth to his neighbor; execute the judgment of truth and peace in your gates:
And let none of you imagine evil in your hearts against his neighbor; and love no false oath: for all these are things that I hate, saith the Lord."
Zechariah 8:16-17


I like it when God tells me what to do. :) I know that I should already know, and that I need to be anxiously engaged in a good cause, and not bury my talents... but still, sometimes it is nice when you are a little overwhelmed and God gives you a nice scripture like this. Here is what to do: tell the truth, be honest and promote peace with others, don't get paranoid or mean, and don't support things you don't believe in. :) A good list for a day when we need some external guidance.

1 comment:

  1. I really like this scripture today too. It just gave a good "boost" that I needed. Why can't we all be this clear and confident in life... Maybe that is what the Savior's example is for? ha. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews