Saturday, January 17, 2009

2 Nephi 29:12

"For behold, I shall speak unto the Jews and they shall write it; and I shall also speak unto the Nephites and they shall write it; and I shall also speak unto the other tribes of the house of Israel, which I have led away, and they shall write it; and I shall also speak unto all nations of the earth and they shall write it."
2 Nephi 29:12


I like this verse partially because it promises that we are going to have so much good stuff to read in the future. :) Of course, the bigger point that God speaks to all nations is also a great one, and I think very illustrative of his love for us. He communicates with everyone... all people... urging them to improve their lives, to grow, and to change. And wherever and whenever someone listens, then he can communicate more, and help more. And those records from God's dealings with us across the years... those all help us to understand that God is solid and consistent. He is *always* there for us--teaching us, guiding us, and working for our good. ... and he will continue to speak to those who are willing to listen. Today, let's work on hearing what God has to say. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews