Sunday, February 24, 2002

John 14:5-6

"Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."
John 14:5-6


A lot of times I think that I will find my way by finding the right place... that if I just find where I am supposed to be, that things will work out. :)  But the truth is that most of the time there isn't a right place.  Not everyone needs to be led to a physical promised land. :)  The way is Christ, and when we are focused on and dedicated to him, then we are headed in the right direction, no matter where we find ourselves.  We can't get where we want to go by following a map... we get to the best places (including Heaven) only by following Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews