Monday, June 12, 2000

Isaiah 26:3 -- On Peace

"Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee."
Isaiah 26:3


This is a great scripture. :)  Every once in a while that peace that I want to be able to have all the time is gone for one reason or another, and I start stressing about silly things, like what I want to be when I grow up, whether people think I am a dork, or a myriad of other things. :)  And I think that today I have my cool back. :)  And here is the scripture that tells me why... because I actually gave some time and trust to God, and told him I needed my inner core of peace back... and here it is.

Isn't it amazing, seriously, that God responds to our level of trust in him?  That when we look to him for the answers, he has them?  Even sometimes when we don't know what the questions are... he still knows what our soul needs.  God is so amazing. :)  So, anyway... if any of you are lacking peace today, try talking to the Lord about it.  No problems are insoluble with him. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews