Monday, August 2, 2021

Psalms 18:32 -- On Strength and Perfection

"It is God that girdeth me with strength, and maketh my way perfect."
Psalms 18:32


I like this because it reminds me that my strength, and my potential, comes from God. I think maybe we all get prideful sometimes, thinking that we can stand on our own strength, and often think that our opinions are perfect. :) If we take the time to remember God it helps us to gain a little bit of humility. Humility helps us to listen and work to understand different perspectives and to respect other people, as well as helping us to listen to God, and accept his guidance and instruction.

Today, let's remember that all the good that we have comes in some way from God. Let's be thankful and humble, working with God to move towards perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews