Tuesday, March 26, 2002

Philippians 2:14-15

"Do all things without murmurings and disputings:
That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world."
Philippians 2:14-15


We would definitely shine as lights in the world if we did things without murmurings and disputings.  Wow.  I don't know if I have ever done *anything* without murmuring and disputing. :)  I like that it says we would be blameless and harmless... I think those are two very good things to strive for, to me especially the harmless part.  I want to make this world better, not worse... not harm anyone's life.  I don't think that I am very good at that, but perhaps working on murmuring and disputing will help. :)  I'm sure that it is part of becoming a Zion people... and if we really get to the point where we don't murmur or dispute, then we will be great examples to other people and help to build Zion. Shining as lights... I like that part too.  I think I have some work to do today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews