Monday, January 29, 2024

Psalms 16:7-8 -- On Setting the Lord Before Us

"I will bless the Lord, who hath given me counsel: my reins also instruct me in the night seasons.
I have set the Lord always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved."
Psalms 16:7-8


I like the idea here of getting counsel from the Lord and setting him before us, or keeping him close... it is exactly that close relationship that can help us "in the night seasons" as well as during the other times in our lives.

Today, let's set the Lord before us, and talk to him about everything before we do anything else. Let's truly counsel with the Lord in all our doings, and our lives will be better, even during bad times, because we are together with the Lord through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews