Monday, January 16, 2023

Psalms 116:8 -- On Deeper Deliverance

"For thou hast delivered my soul from death, mine eyes from tears, and my feet from falling."
Psalms 116:8


I notice that this mentions a spiritual deliverance, an emotional deliverance, and a physical deliverance. I really like that because I think we get stuck sometimes thinking that God can only help us in one spiritual way but he is far away from the rest of our lives. As we persist in reaching out to him, I think we will be surprised at how close he actually is, and at how involved in our lives he is willing to be, if we let him in, ask for his help, and are willing to act on his advice when he gives it.

Today, let's work to include God in all aspects of our lives, and hope and pray for his deliverance and blessings in whatever circumstances that we are in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews