Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Isaiah 41:17-18

"When the poor and needy seek water, and there is none, and their tongue faileth for thirst, I the Lord will hear them, I the God of Israel will not forsake them.
I will open rivers in high places, and fountains in the midst of the valleys: I will make the wilderness a pool of water, and the dry land springs of water."
Isaiah 41:17-18


This is a great reminder of how mindful God is of us.  He listens and he helps.  ... Not in every request, because sometimes we ask for things that will hurt us, or that need not to happen, or our timing is off, but never because he isn't listening, or he doesn't care.  He keeps listening, even when we turn away, hoping that we will return.  He has the power to do anything for us, and he will perform miracles in our lives... and probably already has.  I know he has for me.  Whether it is literal water or figurative water representing anything else that we really need... if we ask, God will bring us water even in the desert.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews