Wednesday, January 8, 2003

3 Nephi 17:8

"For I perceive that ye desire that I should show unto you what I have done unto your brethren at Jerusalem, for I see that your faith is sufficient that I should heal you."
3 Nephi 17:8


This is cool... Jesus can heal anyone, but it talks about how they had to have something going on their end too. :)  How many times do we ask God why we are afflicted, or why this is happening to us... and it is good to remember that we have an obligation too, in order to be healed.  God isn't going to violate the free agency that he gave us, and he, as a great teacher, needs to also wait until we're ready to accept what he has to offer.  So, instead of wondering why we're afflicted, or why things are going wrong in our lives today... let's work on accepting what God has to offer.  On believing that he can heal us, and untangle the mess we've made of our lives. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews