Tuesday, December 3, 2002

1 Nephi 15:7-8

"And they said: Behold, we cannot understand the words which our father hath spoken concerning the natural branches of the olive-tree, and also concerning the Gentiles.
And I said unto them: Have ye inquired of the Lord?"
1 Nephi 15:7-8


This is interesting to me today because I think I have problems when I run up against things that I don't understand.  I get frustrated and impatient instead of asking the Lord for help.  Even my nephew is smarter than that.  He is only two, but when he can't do something, he knows enough to go to someone and say "need help."  I'm not sure why it is hard for me to ask the Lord for help when I need it, but sometimes it is.  Hard to admit failure or something, perhaps. :)  Silly pride.  Anyway, today let's inquire of the Lord.  He has the answers to the questions that we most need to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews