Tuesday, January 29, 2002

Doctrine and Covenants 1:10

"Unto the day when the Lord shall come to recompense unto every man according to his work, and measure to every man according to the measure which he has measured to his fellow man."
Doctrine and Covenants 1:10


This is kind of scary. :)  I don't think that I particularly want to get all of the things that I have given to others.  It kind of makes you ponder your life a little more carefully when you know that everything that you send out will really and truly come back to you.  The way we act around other people every day is a measure of our judgement... and if we want to have a spectacular judgement, all we have to do is be spectacularly cool to everyone around us. :)  Something to work on today. :)  And, you know... all the time.  I cringe to think of some of the rotten things that I have said and done... if God said those things to me, I don't think I could deal with it.  So, I need to be nicer.  And I need to remember, before I act, that everything that I send out is going to come right back to me.  Perhaps you will join me in a renewed effort to be pleasant. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews