Thursday, August 24, 2023

Abraham 3:14 -- On Watching Stars with God

"And it was in the night time when the Lord spake these words unto me: I will multiply thee, and thy seed after thee, like unto these; and if thou canst count the number of sands, so shall be the number of thy seeds."
Abraham 3:14


I love the thought that Abraham was outside watching the stars and as he prayed, God joined him, and taught him, so they were watching them together. It somehow makes his conversation with God more relatable for me, but also just seems super cool and close... I think that is the kind of relationship that we can all have with the Lord, if we out in the time and effort to remember to pray and talk with him, and learn of him through his scriptures and prophets.

Today, let's make time for the Lord, whether it be sitting out under the stars or not, he loves to hear from us, and he will be part of our lives if we welcome him in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews