Wednesday, November 8, 2000

Colossians 3:23

"And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men."
Colossians 3:23


I love this.  Whatever you are doing today, do it heartily. :)  so often in life I find myself vacillating (anyone who knows me can attest to this)... should I do this, or should I do that?  I really think that this is a good idea, but what if this other idea is better?  all the time.  and because of this, sometimes I do things just halfway.  I don't commit to whatever it is that I choose, because I am still wondering if it is the best thing.  I've overcome it at times, but I still do it way way too often.  Anyway, so I like this scripture.  Whatever it is that I choose... I need to just go for it, commit to it, immerse myself in it... and look to the Lord in all that I do.  And you know... when we really commit to things, it is a lot easier to find out if they are the right choice.  When we try to hold on to two things at once, it is hard to tell.  As long as we have the Lord with us in the equation, he'll help us to know if we're on the right track, or if we have to extricate ourselves.  So... do something heartily today, for God. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews