Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Moses 7:62

"And righteousness will I send down out of heaven; and truth will I send forth out of the earth, to bear testimony of mine Only Begotten; his resurrection from the dead; yea, and also the resurrection of all men; and righteousness and truth will I cause to sweep the earth as with a flood, to gather out mine elect from the four quarters of the earth, unto a place which I shall prepare, an Holy City, that my people may gird up their loins, and be looking forth for the time of my coming; for there shall be my tabernacle, and it shall be called Zion, a New Jerusalem."
Moses 7:62


This is great imagery... righteousness from heaven, truth from earth, and both sweeping the earth as with a flood... all leading to Zion. :) I like the idea of this flood not being destructive as was the flood of water in the time of Noah... but this one is constructive instead... gathering people from the Earth to come and build Zion. Doesn't it make you want to be a part of that... to be caught up in that flood? :) I can't imagine how cool it would be, even if you could just hammer one nail during the construction... to be part of that flood, that idea... building perfection and having the opportunity to be part of it. Today, let's prepare for that time by embracing the righteousness and truth that we have now, and by working on being Zion people now. People who bless others and include them in our circles. People who lift people up and find the good... who look at others with love, no matter who they are or what we know of them. Let's take a few steps towards Zion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews