Sunday, November 17, 2002

John 14:12

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do he shall do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father."
John 14:12


It's cool to think that we will be able to do the things that Christ did during his earthly ministry.  There were a lot of amazing things that he did... the loaves and fishes, the walking on water... the casting out devils, the healing people... and even things like telling parables and teaching people.  Amazing things, and a good example to follow.  Today, let's try doing some of the works of Christ.  We might not be able to do the walking on water thing yet, but we can handle little things like treating people kindly and loving the poor just as much as the rich. :)  And, you never know.  The more we work on it, the closer we'll be to being like him in every way. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews