Friday, December 9, 2022

Jeremiah 15:19-20 -- On Saving the Precious

"Therefore thus saith the Lord, If thou return, then will I bring thee again, and thou shalt stand before me: and if thou take forth the precious from the vile, thou shalt be as my mouth: let them return unto thee; but return not thou unto them.
And I will make thee unto this people a fenced brasen wall: and they shall fight against thee, but they shall not prevail against thee: for I am with thee to save thee and to deliver thee, saith the Lord."
Jeremiah 15:19-20


I like the idea that the precious and the vile can be divided, and also that God is setting up walls of defense to protect the precious parts, which seems to be us. :) ... Let's be thankful to our God who sees us that way, and be willing to stand and protect others as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews