Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Jeremiah 7:23 -- On Being Well

"But this thing commanded I them, saying, Obey my voice, and I will be your God, and ye shall be my people: and walk ye in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well unto you."
Jeremiah 7:23


I really like this verse... the whole idea of the gospel is narrowed down here to God essentially saying that he wants us to be well.  That's really the whole point of all of it--if we stick with God, things will be well. 

What a great deal, right? :)  We get to be his people, and he gets to be our God.  Both sides benefit, because God *wants* us to be well, and this way he can help.

Today, let's accept God's deal in our own lives, and let's allow him to help us to be well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews