Sunday, January 9, 2022

Psalms 34:4 -- On Being Delivered from Fear

"I sought the Lord, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears."
Psalms 34:4


I love this. I don't think that our fears are always reasonable or justified, but the Lord can deliver us from fear anyway... reasonable or otherwise. He can help us face all of our problems, whatever the source, because he truly cares for us and wants up to be happy. We just need to take the first step, and pray to him for help. That isn't the only step of course, but it is that easy to begin, and with God helping us, later steps become easier.

Today, let's turn to God with our fears and troubles, even if we know they are self-inflicted, psychological, or exaggerated. God will work with us and help us through our trials as we talk with him and learn to trust him enough to follow his instructions on how to have a better life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews