Saturday, May 18, 2013

Exodus 15:2

"The Lord is my strength and song, and he is become my salvation: he is my God, and I will prepare him an habitation; my father’s God, and I will exalt him."
Exodus 15:2


I really like this.  It is kind of a mixture of faith and praise in poetic or musical form. :)  I can imagine singing it... and the Lord *is* our strength, and something that we should sing about. :)  I love the "prepare him an habitation" part.  I think that often we look at it the other way around, and are expecting God to prepare a habitation for us in the eternities.  And I think he will... but right now it is our turn.  We need to prepare a habitation for him with us.  A place where he would be comfortable to come.  And I think that it means both our homes and our souls, but probably more so our souls.  Clean houses are great, but clean souls are imperative.  ...Today, let's sing to the Lord.  And let's clean up our souls, so that God's spirit will feel comfortable hanging out with us. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews