Monday, December 24, 2001

Job 23:8-10

"Behold, I go forward, but he is not there; and backward, but I cannot perceive him:
On the left hand, where he doth work, but I cannot behold him: he hideth himself on the right hand, that I cannot see him:
But he knoweth the way that I take: when he hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold."
Job 23:8-10


This is really cool.  Although we so often are unable to perceive God in our lives, he always, always knows our ways.  He pays attention even when we don't. :)  Also... when he is finished teaching us, we are going to be incredible... not just the tin or the aluminum that we were hoping for, but infinitely more precious.  Today, let's remember that God is working for us and aware of us, even when we can't see it... and remember that we are meant to be more than we are now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews